Are you in London on Tuesday, 8th July? If you are, why not pop along to the British Museum. It is holding a talk on ‘The World of Alexander the Great’ between 1:15pm – 2pm in Room 22. The talk will be given by Peter Higgs of the Museum.
Search The Blog
- The Haunted Empire
- The Iliad, Hephaestion and Alexander’s Jealousy
- What’s in a Name?
- Troy: Fall of a City pt. II ‘Conditions’
- A Caesarian Section
- Troy: Fall of a City pt. 1 ‘Black Blood’
- A Quick Catch Up
- Changing the Past: In Antiquity and Today
- Of Ghosts and Footprints
- What Started With Callixeina?